Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kitty Kisses and Lot's of Words!

Sorry! This is another post about Landon and it might be boring and kind of long for some of you but I had to document all of the words he has been saying! He has been talking up a storm, his little mind amazes me! I only pray that I am doing everything I should be to help him learn more and more everyday! Here are all the words he is saying, hopefully I haven't forgotten any! Oh, and of course he says them all in his own little way. I tried to spell out the words that he says for some of them.

Bubble, Ball, Mama, Dada, Bubba (his nickname), Boon (Balloon), Elbow, Belly, Eye, In (Chin), Cheek, Hi, Up, Off, Done, Gen (Again), Uh Oh, Broom, Titty (Kitty), Doddy (Doggy), Bye bye, Wall, Bachama (Vacuum-don't aske me where he got that word), Peas (Please), Duck, Clock, Potty, Baby, Nana (Banana), Cracker, Candy, Cookie, Sucker, Apple, Juice, (Muck) Milk, (Otter) Water, Spoon, Fork, Knife, Cheese, Teef (Teeth), Belly Button, Poopy, Pee pee, Bee, Big, (Ider) Spider, Star, Puter (Computer-of course only in this day and age), Jesus-my favorite, Sock, Snack, Truck, Tractor, Bus, La Mow (Lawn Mower), Choo Choo (Train), Stick, Rock, Walk, Ditty (Dirty), Raining, Light, Fan, Stuck, Yuck, Shoes, Bowl, Tar (Guitar), Book, Brush, Candle, Bum, Fishies, Hat, Hot, Owey, Piano, Kiss, Night Night, Elmo, Tunnel, No

Also, our cat Ebony has always had quite the attitude but I have been pretty impressed with how well she has done with Landon. She will hiss at him from time to time when he gets a little too rough but for the most part she is patient, especially when he tries to give her kisses. In the video you can hear him say one of his favorite words. When he sees her in the morning he say's "ohhhhh titty."


1 comment:

Michele said...

I love the way he says Kitty...so cute!