Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Festival

After sitting on the 279 in the car for over an hour waiting for construction (ugh!) we finally made it to Zelienople for our annual fall festival outing. Such a cute little town with lots of yummy food and cute craft booths.















Landon was fascinated by and couldn't take his eyes off a band playing country music. He is really into guitar's. "Tar, tar!" Cute!

















They had the cutest little petting zoo. Landon has no fear when it comes to animals. He even got to ride on a horsey! Oh man, that was the highlight of our trip. So fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwhhhhhh he is sooo cute..... I'm sooo glad he had funn and both of you tooo..... Love you....

FluffyChicky said...

I can't believe how big Landon is getting!

Our family of four said...

What a fun festival! Landon is getting so big. I love the one of you and Landon at the top, it's a great picture! I miss you, I'll call you soon!