Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our top 8 holiday moments!

#8

Why not start off our holiday vacation with an exhausting airplane ride with a busy, restless, high pitched screaming toddler? Yea!














#7

The holiday's = food. (Mine and Landon's personal favorite, chocolate, was overflowing from our stockings as always!) Hence, New Year's resolution = Diet!














#6

A memorable Santa photo. Sorry Santa.














#5

A little holiday music.














#4

And some fancy dancing too!














#3

Our list wouldn't be complete without lot's of Idaho snow! Watching Grandpa with the snow blower was the highlight of Landon's week!















#2

All the presents of course! Not to mention those embarassing pictures caught while opening presents! Tyson, did you get a papercut on the wrapping paper or something? And yes, my husband gave me lingerie that he made me open in front of the whole family! Thanks babe, I WILL get you back.
















And drumroll please....

#1

Spending time whith all our family!

Landon bonding with his cousins...















And not so sure about some of the bonding...














Landon's new best friend...his uncle Mac and Cheese!














All and all we had an amazing holiday break. Thank you to all our friends and family who did so much for us while we were in Idaho. We miss you already but it's good to be back home!

9 comments:

Michele said...

Rachelle...I can't believe what Tyson did to you!!! You have to think of something really good to get him back and I will be a willing accomplice.

Anonymous said...

Wooo hooooooooooooo lingerie wow..u do have to get him back..... LOL

CHELZERS said...

Cute pictures! I LOVE the new family pic on the bridge. Nice wardrobe choices! :)

Glad you could go home to visit! Just think---a few short months and you'll be there for good! Wow!

Gina said...

Oh my gosh Landon is so big! I love when kids get in the stage to enjoy the holidays too. Tyson and the lingerie...classic! I love it!

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

We missed seeing you guys too!! I'm really kicking myself for not MAKING time to see you last year!!! But you will be home in MAyish right?! We are going to try and come home in July for the 4th so we will see you than, as long as you are there nyways!!:)

Helena said...

Ok, I love traumatic little-kids-and-santa pictures! I have one of me when I was Landon's age, and I'm screaming my head off. I just think it's so funny!

And I can't believe he made you open that in front of family! haha, that's awful. You should definitely get him back! Maybe some hemorrhoid cream for his birthday...?

Thompson Family said...

I think you should give him a man thong for Christmas next year.

Katie H. said...

That is a super cute picture of you guys on the bridge! And I agree with the person above me, a man thong is a must for next Christmas. And I must say I personally know your Santa that visited. He happened right pass my parents house when we arrived and came back for a visit and Sam loved it, Zack not so much. Doesn't he do a good job?

Unknown said...

oooo I'll second the "man thong" idea... that would be FABULOUSLY funny.

So sorry my Holidays were too nuts to figure out which way was up! I was SO going to call you... and then, well, ya... I'm a mom, It has taught me to be A.D.D. Have you learned that yet? Oooooo look a squirrel!.......