Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fun fun!

The holidays are upon us already and we have enjoyed the spirit around us. We leave to visit Idaho for Christmas in just a few days. Thought I would try to get one last post in before the craziness. Had to put up some lights on the house. Looks pretty darn good I think! We have gotten a few snow flurries here in Pittsburgh, Landon has enjoyed watching it.















Got together with a few friends and had a game night with a pre-Christmas feast! We love games and we love our friends that play with us!!















I have had a blast with my clogging class! We performed a show at the mall last Saturday. The picture is just of a few ladies in our group! I was a lot of fun and we had quite the audience too! We also had a holiday party at our studio. We put on some music after we ate and danced to some Christmas music. I think there might be a future clogger in our family!




I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!! See you next year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwhhhhhhhh what fun... Hope you have a great time in Idaho.. Merry Christmas...Love you

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

SO Cute!! I wish that we were going to Idaho for Christmas... I'm A little bit jealous!! Hope you have fun and have a Very Merry Christmas!

Maretta Cannon said...

COME BAAAACK!

Jamie said...

I love the clogging! Awesome! I am glad you are back. Aren't you just 'loving' all this cloudy weather??? I know I am! :)