Thursday, December 3, 2009

The latest...

I can't believe how fast the last month has gone by! Here's what we have been up to...

Tyson's sister, Megan, came to visit us the middle of November! It was so fun to have her here. We were lucky to have one really nice day so we ventured off to the zoo! Unfortunately, I only took a few pictures of Landon while visiting the elephant section! We went shopping, to the movies, dinner, and had some great girl chats! Thanks for all your help Meggers! See you again soon!

















I absolutely LOVE Christmas and was excited as always to decorate and prepare for the holidays! Landon was fascinated by decorating the tree. Of course after he was done I had to move the ornaments around, as they were all clumped in one spot!















Wrapping presents however is not my favorite. Ebony thought she would join in by biting the corners of the packages after I wrapped them. Urgh cat!














I came into the living room and caught Landon peeking over the couch at his presents. He he!

Thanksgiving was great as always (thanks to Michele and her mad cooking skills)! We ate like Kings and Queens! It was fun to visit and relax with friends the entire afternoon. Being with such great people made me miss home a little less. Thank you everyone!















Landon eating some pie with the big kids!

And what do you know...we ate again later, hence Landon's smile full of food! Look at what a cheese ball he is! Love it!








4 comments:

Helena said...

You are so cute! I love decorating too. ESPECIALLY for this year. And I even like wrapping presents- so if you need some help, let me know!

PS. I love that you let him decorate in a clump! I bet he got a kick out of it.

Helena said...

that was supposed to say this *time of year.

Michele said...

I love the final picture...even with the hand in your face. It was a fun day! Thanks for making it feel like we were surrounded by family!

Ahren said...

Landon is such a cutie! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.