Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Perfect Winter Day!

Okay, so I am not the biggest fan of the winter months but we finally were able to take advantage of a beautiful sunny, snowy day and it made me so happy! I felt like a little kid outside with my hat and snow pants on. It really has been years since I've made a snowman! Landon wasn't so sure about the snow at first but loved it after a while.

















Oooohhh, our snowman died! I can't believe I am going to say this but I was a little sad when all the snow melted!














And what better then to end the day with something warm to eat! Landon has been fascinated with helping me in the kitchen. He loves to stir anything that I have cooking in a pot. It makes me a tad nervous so I watch him like a hawk! He knows not to touch. He looks at the stove and says to me "soup, really really hot." I love you, my sweet little chef!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww our snowman lost his head too =( but yours was MUCH cuter than ours!

And cooking? what's that? You'll have to teach me when you move back to town kk? =)

Helena said...

I kind of miss the snow :) And how cute is Landon stirring that soup??

Michele said...

Oh my goodness Landon is so stinkin cute...I too love sunny days when the ground is covered in the white fluffy stuff!

Something New Each Day said...

I read a few of your posts, and they made me smile :)