Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sick of being sick!

So, about a week ago Landon developed an eye infection, the next day a runny nose, the day after that...an ear infection! Slowly it got worse moving into his other eye and other ear as well as a yucky cough and diaper rash due to diarrhea! OH MY GOSH! This really has been an awful week. Of course the lovely virus was passed on to Tyson and I keeping us up half the night with sore throats and cough attacks! Since this is my first time experiencing a really sick child for the first time, I have cried a few tears. It broke my heart whenever we would have to hold him down to administer drops in his eyes and ears. Poor little guy. Please let this sickness pass soon. I hope that when it does I won't have to look at these things for a very, very long time!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

boy do I understand that. When Goober was little he would get sick, then a few days after he got better he would get an ear infection. They told me it was a secondary infection due to his immune system recently being in overdrive. :P

Hope everyone gets better soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel i went through the same thing with all three of my kids... I hope all three of you get better soon..love you♥

BusyMama said...

Poor Landon! Give him a get better soon hug from me. :(

Ahren said...

I'm so sorry. Being that sick is no fun at all! I hope you all get feeling better soon.

Rachel said...

sad. I hope he's better or at least getting there. sick kids are so sad. I feel bad for you both.

Michele said...

Hang in there...call if you need a shoulder.