Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Yeah, yeah, I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet and we have our tree up! I thought I would put it up now so that we can enjoy it for at least a month. We will be out of town for the holidays and are leaving the 13th. I love decorating for Christmas! I have way too many decorations for our tiny house. Landon just kind of stared at it for a while. He was enjoying pulling at the branches. He also helped daddy but the snowman angel in the top after we decorated!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you put up your decorations. I was going to put ours up last weekend but Mike did not share in my enthusiasm. I guess we'll wait till Thanksgiving is over. The tree looks great.

Anonymous said...

Yes Missy I'm getting ready for the holidays..... I was inspired by u to put up my christmas tree... But I need some more lights.... So I have to wait........ Yes very wintry background..... I thought since winter is pretty much here why not... ha ha ha ha hope u are doing good.... miss u all.....

Ahren said...

Hey Rachelle! So nice to hear from you and get to see your blog! What a super cute son you have. I love his smile. He looks like a charming little boy.

Your house is super cute too! When you move back to IF I'll have to come visit you sometime.

How much longer to you get to be in Pennsylvania?