Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tyler Surprised Us!!!

So, it was just another normal day. I was making dinner and Landon was being a little cranky so I was a bit frustrated trying to get everything in the oven on time. Tyson told me that he had some meeting at the dental school so he was going to be coming home late. Meeting? Since when did he ever have meetings? I was a little suspicious but I didn't ask a lot of questions. He also told me that a friend of his was going to drop by our house later to pick something up that Tyson had borrowed from him. When the door bell rang I picked up my crying baby and went to the door expecting to see Bryant but instead I saw my brother! HOLY COW! I was shocked! He had flown all the way from Salt Lake to stay with us for a few days and he totally kept it from me! Tyson had gone to pick him up at the airport and was hiding on the porch filming my reaction with our video camera, I looked like an idiot as I stood in the doorway with my mouth wide open! Tyler, you got me...it was the best surprise that I have ever gotten. We went out to eat, showed him a few parts of the city, put up the Christmas tree, and hung out around the house. It was fun. And if you are reading this Tyler know that I love you and everything will be okay in the end. It is hard to see it now but this will pass. Thanks for coming to stay with us in Pittsburgh!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

how fun!! what and awesome surprise!! are you coming home for christmas?

Anonymous said...

that is awesome that he came and surprised u... wow that is so great... now I need to put up my christmas tree miss u all..... love u....

Rachel said...

how fun!! I wanted to see the video of the look on your face. What a great surprise