Friday, November 7, 2008

Jump Jump!

I think these are some of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken of Landon!! Don't we have the cutest baby boy ever?! Ahh, I can't get over his adorable smile! We finally were able to buy him a jumper. Holy moly, they can be expensive! But, I got a check in the mail a few weeks ago from a doctor's office in Idaho Falls. I saw the doctor years ago and it was some refund for one of my visits! How random! So, we were excited to use the money to buy him a fun jumper. He seems to like it. I don't think he has figured out all the gadgets on it yet but it is fun to watch him use his feet to make the seat move up and down. He is growing up so fast and getting so big. A month ago, we went to the doctor for his regular check up and they were concerned that he wasn't gaining enough. He was only like 12 pounds, 10 ounces. (He was 9 when he was born!) We just went again today and he now weighs 17 pounds! Wahoo! He is now in the 40th percentile for his weight instead of the 5th!



4 comments:

Kari Jo said...

How cute! Babies are sure fun. Ellie has a walker but doesn't want to play with it unless I play with it too. Plus she'd rather stand on the outside to play instead of sit in it. That one looks like a lot of fun though!

Anonymous said...

17 pounds, that's quite a jump! way to go landon!

Anonymous said...

that is great he is gaining weight.... Joseph is 40 pounds and he is so heavy........

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

OH Rachelle wahst a cute smiley little boy, very cute pics!