Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Frist Tooth!


I was out with a friend running errands when Tyson called me to tell me that he had discovered a little tooth in Landon's mouth!! We were both so excited. We tried to take a few pictures and I think this one turned out the best. The little twit (my grandma called him a twit when we were home visiting during the summer and we thought it was so funny so we call him that all the time now) wouldn't let us get in his mouth! I don't know if you can see it but it is right where my finger is pointing! He now has a second one just next to it coming in!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

He's darling!! I remember when Luke got his tooth I was so happy. It's funny how exciting all the little things are with children.

Anonymous said...

wow teeth already that is really great..... I remember those days and now I got melissa losing her teeth wow....

CHELZERS said...

Oh he is getting so old!!! Seems like yesterday! :) Cute.

Michele said...

He gets cuter every day! Before you know it he will have a mouth full!