Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lazy Day!



I thought this was way funny! Our cat Ebony saw Landon relaxing on the floor and thought that she would join him! And of course another cute picture of Landon that I had to share. After I feed him in the morning he is just so happy. He looks up at me and smiles away. I am glad that he has his daddy's blue eyes! It has been hard for me to get up so early in the morning and tend to a little one but if I get those smiles then it makes it all worth it! (Not that I still don't love it when he goes down for his morning nap...ahh, freedom!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man you guys...he is so cute!! You have to bring him back into the office! :)

Anonymous said...

Landon is so adorable.... he has the cutest smile ever.... Yes my children have grown so much...... Joseph just turned four can you believe that... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......... thanks for saying my pic's were cute... I still want to put the pic's from Joseph's birthday party.....

Anonymous said...

U know everyone says melissa looks like me she is a little rachel...... Wow!!!!!!

FluffyChicky said...

He's got the cutest grin! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I remember those mornings of having to get up early to tend to my babies they still get up early..... For it never ends..... but I love being with them in the morning esp melissa now that she is school and the boys like to take her to the bus that comes right to our driveway... which is really great for me....But next year joseph will take the bigger bus... he can't take the little one like melissa tooo bad that would be better for me....

Gina said...

that is really cute that Ebony wanted to join him. I know what you mean about those smiles making it all so much easier too.

Elise said...

Awwww! How cute is Ebony just chillin next to him!

Joshua and Tara said...

Rachelle, He is getting soooo cute! I love how babies get cuter and cuter! That picture is great of him. He is growing so fast!