Monday, July 12, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

8 years ago, I made a decision that has proven itself time and time again to be the best decision that I have ever made. That decision was to ask Rachelle Woolstenhulme to be my wife. I love this women more than words and emotions can describe. She has become my personal blessing from Heavenly Father. Rachelle, I know that we are perfect for each other, I know that we were meant for each other. Thank you for your support and love in my life. I can say for a surety that I would not be who I am today without your influence in my life. Happy Anniversary!!

2 comments:

Maretta and Danny said...

Aww, you're so sweet Tyson. Happy anniversary guys!

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Thanks for being the only one who left a comment! :) My hubby is pretty cute huh?