Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, May I introduce the newest member of the 30 year old club

Dear Rachelle,
When I first met you in the Albertsons parking lot, my heart dropped and I knew then that someday we would be husband and wife. When I see you now, after many years together, my heart still drops and my palms still sweat and I realize how lucky I am to have my best friend as my eternal companion. Our life is just beginning together, and I can't wait to spend many more days with you. Today is your birthday, you may be turning 30 years old, but your still just as beautiful as the first day that I saw you.

With all my love,
Tyson

Momma,
YKL;'
V HMFDHGDHJGDJTKFRLVJMVNJ M
mmmmmmmmmnhgfgujfcgjhgiloksggmmmS

Love,
Landon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww how sweet.... Happy Birthday Rachelle..I love you

CHELZERS said...

that's pretty freakin' adorable, tyson. i knew you would be good together from the beginning too. happy birthday rachelle!!

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

Very sweet! Happy Birthday Rachelle, hope it was a great day! I miss you!!

Helena said...

Oh! This is so sweet.

Katie H. said...

What a sweetie you have! Hope your birthday was great Rachelle!!!