Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lot's of cake we did eat, so we made a trip to the dental seat!

Grandma sent Landon some really cute cooking utinsils and bowl. He LOVES to cook. So, he had a ball making daddy a cake for Valentine's Day! I might have a future chef in my home, watch out Food Network!
















We celebrated Tyson's birthday on the 21st. Happy 29th babe! You are my soulmate, my friend, my everything. Thanks for all you do. I hope your day was great.














Landon enjoyed Daddy's cake too!














Landon's first trip to see almost Dr. Murdock!!! Dr. Tyson Murdock...that has a great ring to it! It was so great to see Tyson in action. Landon enjoyed having his teeth cleaned. P.S. Tyson passed boards last week! Yahoooo!! We are so proud of you babe!















But, he did not like having his teeth checked!














Nothing an alligator full of teeth can't fix!















Landon left with a lot of stickers, a new toothbrush and a clean smile! Good job little man!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Landon is such a cutie! And it looks like he did really well with Dr. Dad:) Congrats to Tyson too! I'm sure that's one more weight off the shoulders. And holy cow! You guys have received a TON of snow!

tiffany and darren said...

I can't believe it, Landon looks like a little boy. It's crazy how fast they grow up, I can't get over it. He is soo cute!

Helena said...

Whoa, he is growing up so fast! Where did that little toddler go?

I love the picture of him screaming. So funny. And congrats to Tyson on passing his boards!

Ahren said...

Love the adorable pictures of Landon cooking! That's so cute that he's such a big helper in the kitchen.
Congratulations to Tyson on passing his exams!

Maretta and Danny said...

That's awesome that he passed his boards. Great job! Landon's going to be a great chef just like his mom and dad.

Pitcherpost said...

congrats on passing boards! what a relief!