Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank Heaven for Summertime!

Oh my, do we love summertime! We spend lot's of time outside now that the weather is warmer. We got out his little pool a few weeks ago. I even got right in with him. He had a ball, forgot to get the camera out so I will take some pictures next time to post!

He also has loved playing in the sprinkler and with his new little car that we got from a neighbor. I also got a pool pass at a local pool and can't wait to post pictures of our trips there. Landon loves the water! And you know what? I totally just realized that we should call this blog "Landon". It really is all about him isn't it?? Tyson and I are doing great too. Just one more year of dental school. It is crazy to think that this is our last summer here. We hope to enjoy it as much as we can!



1 comment:

Woolstenhulme Family said...

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your summer. We have had so much rain hear that it has been so hard to get out and play. But we need rain too.