Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dressed to Impress!

Just a random picture of Landon and I before going to church! Don't we look spiffy?

















So I have decided to be a little better about writing on our blog. I have never been great at keeping a journal. I hope to make that my personal goal this year but figured that I could also be better about journaling on our blog! I guess I just never have because I am not the best writer! I have been thinking lately about all the cute things that Landon has been doing and wanted to share them with you! Plus, I don't want to forget them as he gets older! It is amazing how much they learn in such a short period of time! He makes me smile every day with the cute things that he does:

* When we ask "where is your belly?" he taps his chest with both hands. Close!
* He puts his hands up to let us know he is all done with something.
* He waves bye bye.
* He totally laughs when he toots or burps and tries to do it again!
* He growls when he is angry at you.
* He knows to get his shoes when you say the word.
* I swear he is saying the words ball and bubbles!
* He plays peek-a-boo.
* He understands several words and points to the object when you say them.
* He knows how to climb up the stairs all by himself! Scary!
* You can tell he wants to run but still isn't quite there so instead he walks really, really fast with those short legs! It is hilarious!
* We are trying to teach him to blow kisses. He is almost there!
* He claps when something exciting happens.
* He bounces up and down to music.
* He gives high fives! Tyson taught him that one!

Landon, little bubby, thanks for all the things you do to make mommy smile every day! Love you little boy! Oh and daddy wanted me to make sure and tell you that he loves you too! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww he is so adorable.. Wow!!!! I hope to see him one day!!! Love you!!!

Our family of four said...

So cute!!! I love the videos, it is the closest thing to actually seeing you guys in person! Landon seems like such a happy little guy!

Rachel said...

cute videos. he's a smart little guy.