Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gotta love the Golden Girls!

OK, I will admit something, probably very embarrassing about myself but I love the Golden Girls! It used to come on in the mornings while Landon and I would be up and playing. He loves any music that comes on the TV but he especially gets excited about the Golden Girls theme song. Why? I have no idea! I mean, it is quite catchy. Come on now, you all know it! "Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the road and back again..." Ha! Anyway, tried to catch the moment on video!

4 comments:

Gina said...

That is awesome! Gotta love Blanch! I grew up on that show! I totally didn't know it still aired.

Rachel said...

so cute. That is adorable, I have a big smile on my face right now. he totally lit up when that came on. =)

FluffyChicky said...

I love the Golden Girls. When I get really old...I wanna be Sophia. Awesome.

Landon is so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow he is really cute......