Monday, March 23, 2009

Fall on the floor laughing!

I had a lot to post so make sure to scroll down for all the latest!

Anyway, we had to post this video! Landon was being a little fussy as usual so we were trying to find things to entertain him and make him happy. I put a little ball he had in my mouth and started moving my head around, the ball fell out of my mouth and he thought that was pretty funny. So, I put the ball back in my mouth and blew really hard...the ball flew across the room and Landon laughed harder then we have ever heard him laugh! Oh my gosh, so funny! Luckily he was still going pretty good when we got the video camera out! Hope it makes you laugh as much as it made us laugh!

6 comments:

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

Oh my gosh.... so dang cute I love the real deep belly laughs that kids do!!

Fenstermaker Family said...

That is hillarious! He's such a cutie! I'm so glad we got to know him. Thanks again for coming to see us! We miss you already!=) Hope to see you soon!

tiffany and darren said...

That is too cute! It just made my day :)

Michele said...

Oh my goodness I almost peed my pants...that is so infectious!

Joshua and Tara said...

I laughed so hard, i got tears in my eyes! He is sooo cute! I love babies!He is just precious!

megan said...

that is hillarous laugh landon i can't wait come out see you guys. oh ykes his walking that be tough for you too keep with dennis