Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are finally back in Pittsburgh after a long Christmas vacation. It is good to be back in our own space although I cried for the first few hours we were back, missing my family like crazy! But here we are, back in our routine and back to reality! But here are some fun photos of when we were home!

My daddy and Landon!
Dad, Kay, and Landon







Landon's first present!



My mom and me, we were totally wearing the same shirt! Like mother, like daughter! (Christmas Eve)
Look how cute my hubby is!
Landon loves his grandma!

Look at all the fun things Landon got!






All ready for Santa to come....


First, set out cookies and milk for Santa!






then rip up letter to Santa...and eat his cookies!!

Christmas Day!!!


Landon with Great Gradma Merrill










Hanging out with Bompa Murdock!

5 comments:

Fenstermaker Family said...

Holy cow! You guys were gone FOREVER! LUCKY! We're glad you're back! We wanted to come see you, but you weren't there, so we'll have to shoot for one of these weekends! Welcome back to the east!

The Gibson Clan Of 7 said...

Hey love the pic's!!! Really cute.. Landon is getting big... Wow!!!! I know the crying part all too well.... I start in the car as we leave my parents... Now badd is that....... :( Love u!!!!!

CHELZERS said...

Cute! Your family all looks great! Landon is getting humugous! (spell?) So adorable.

Michele said...

Cute pictures...and Landon really does seem to love everyone! Maybe he knows Idaho Falls is home!

breymom said...

Looks like you had a fun first Christmas it's so exciting to be a Mommy!