Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blog? What Blog?

Oh man, I have tried to sit down to blog about 10 times. It gets a little crazy when you're trying to sell a house, pass boards, pack, look for a new house....I could go on. Anyway, I am finally doing it! So lets see if I can play catch up and tell you a little of what we have been up to. I celebrated my lovely 30th birthday in March and some good friends helped me take the big number a little easier. I have only gotten a pedicure and manicure once before but now I think I will be getting once a month! And a delicious breakfast at Pamela's Diner!? Delightful.























But more then breakfast and nail polish the biggest news is that Tyson passed the second part of his boards! I was so proud of him! I was also quite proud of the "Boards Survival Bag" that I put together which included breakfast, lunch, his favorite treats, and a gift certificate for a well deserved back rub after his test! I think it must have helped because he got an amazing score. Now he can really be a doctor!! Yippee! I knew you could do it my love!














But perhaps the MOST exciting thing that we have been up to has been all the packing we have been doing. NOT! I am already sick of seeing boxes. I forgot how much I hate to pack. Why can't I be this excited about packing...







Other then that, the emotions are definitely starting to set in about leaving Pittsburgh. I teach Relief Society in church and cried like a huge baby during my last lesson. So sorry to those who had to witness my meltdown! :) We hope to have lots of warm weather the next few weeks for lots of fun with friends before we leave. Until next time!

2 comments:

Helena said...

I LOVE that picture of Landon in the box! What a cute little guy. And I am so sad you are leaving!

Michele said...

Way to go Murdocks! Tyson might have done all the studying but we know our guys couldn't do it without our support...and us picking up the slack while they read and reread their DECKS. Congratulations! Good luck in IF and visit us in the winter and we will visit you guys in the summer!