Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day!!

I wanted to get this posted earlier but I have had a bad cold this week and seem to be moving a lot slower then usual! Tyson and I had a really nice Valentines Day. Our good friends Ryan and Niki offered to watch Landon for the evening so that Tyson and I could go out on a date! Tyson and I really haven't been out on a real date since Landon was born! Sad I know! Tyson surprised me with a couples massage which was so relaxing! Then we went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant called the Sesame Inn. It was really, really good! For anyone that hadn't been you must try it! And he got me some beautiful roses and some yummy Sarris chocolates, my fav!! Landon did great too. I don't think he even noticed that we were gone! To my husband: Thank you for loving me for who I am, for having faith in me, and for always listening to me when I laugh and cry. I am so lucky to have you here to hold my hand through this life. Thank you for the great V-Day!!! YBFFEAB!!!
















Thanks for the Valentines card Grandpa and Grandma Kay. It was quite delicious!


2 comments:

Nat said...

Pete and I did couples massage for our 5 year anniversary. It ROCKED! I'm glad you had a good V-day.

The Gibson Clan Of 7 said...

I know this might sound weird but greg got me a flat iron and blow dryer from the beauty store... I really needed one of those and the blow dryer... I made him a steak dinner on Valentine's and we hung out with the kids..... It was great.... Love u....