Monday, October 6, 2008

My first taste of real food!




So, I have been meaning to post these pictures for a few weeks now but life has been a little hectic and I have had trouble finding time to spend on the computer! I thought these pictures were way cute. He is doing better and better with the cereal and spoon although sometimes he just sticks his tongue out and tries to lick the spoon, of course the cereal flies everywhere and I have quite the mess to clean afterwards! I am going to try baby food here in a few weeks. Man, he is growing up so fast! Sometimes that makes me happy, sometimes that makes me sad!

4 comments:

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

Oh, he is getting so big! I can't believe that he is eating solid food already! Very Cute!!!

Nat said...

He's a cutie! I'm going to start Ivy sometime this week on rice cereal.

Gina said...

Yay for solids! I hope it keeps going well.

Anonymous said...

he is so cute... wow baby food already. that is exciting..... we miss u and love u so much....